Railroad-Professional, the track planning program described by the trade press as "...an insider tip among model railway freaks..."
(MIBA Extra No. 7; MIBA is a leading german trade press for model railways) is a software for planning a complete model railway facility
with the focus on an exactly scaled development. Track planners who care about precision while at the same time being intuitive to use
are turning to this program on the market. Numerous libraries of the most common track systems are already included or can be downloaded here.
Furthermore, the user has the possibility to design his own libraries with the help of the integrated library manager and track editor.
Just try it out and create the next track plan of your model railway with this software.
You can use the track planning software to create smaller track plans without registration
for as long as you like free of charge*)!
If you decide to register, complex track plans are possible without restrictions.
The most important key data:
- Intuitive, Windows-compliant operation.
- Track plans of any size with any number of components.
- Any number of real and logical layers with different properties.
- Numerous track libraries and symbol libraries of well-known manufacturers are included for immediate use.
- You can create your own tracks and libraries with the integrated library manager and track editor - graphically supported.
- The innovative flex track system offers a realistic and practical handling of flexible tracks.
The special feature: even rigid library tracks can be switched to be flexible with just a few mouse clicks.
- Automatic snap-in mechanism: Tracks snap into other tracks and automatically position themselves correctly (even complete track conglomerates).
- Integrated drawing and graphics functions, labels and shape templates.
- Automatic dimensions using graphical measurement lines.
- Connection options can be determined automatically by the program, as well as their distance and angle.
- Automatic determination of the shortest path between any track ends.
- Numerous predefined graphic markers for marking bridges, tunnels, shadow tracks, etc. You can also define your own.
- Parts lists and statistics can be created with a few clicks - also selectively, for certain components.
- External images/graphics can be integrated for a photorealistic design of your track plan.
- And much more.
Still not convinced?
Expensive? No, why?
You can test Railroad-Professional for free*) as long as you like!
If you are then enthusiastic about Railroad-Professional (which we expect ;-)) and want to register the program,
you might be pleasantly surprised! :-)
*With little restrictions - see here.